You should bring your child to the dentist soon after their first tooth comes in or by their first birthday. Early dental care allows our children’s dentist in Centennial, CO, to monitor development. Additionally, it helps your child better acclimate to the dental setting, providing positive associations with our office.
Early visits are about observing development, but we also answer your questions and can discuss best practices, including:
- Nutrition information
- Thumb sucking
- At-home teeth cleaning
- Pacifier use
- Transition to independent brushing
Our team is always here to help you make the best choices for your child’s smile. We also discuss findings with you and lay out treatment options when warranted.
Quality Dental Care and Your Child
As your child grows, we introduce age-appropriate dentistry that will come to include the following:
- Comprehensive visual exams of the teeth and gums
- Periodic x-rays if we suspect oral health issues
- Professional teeth cleanings to reduce cavity risks
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen enamel
- Dental sealants to protect teeth from decay
- Tooth-colored fillings to treat cavities
- Orthodontic evaluations
Are You Looking for the Best Dentist in Centennial, CO?
Call us today if you want to learn more about our dentistry for children or are ready to arrange your child’s first dental visit.